Cube Gallery

Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Website is Updated!!!

March was an awesome month!  I was blessed to get so much accomplished! April is going to be a super month as well.  There are exhibits that will start early April.  There are several contests to enter and art festivals to promote the arts. I look forward to selling my work. Please contact for workshops through the website: email carlsart2010@gmail.com.  It is very important to get the proper paperwork filled out and documented on the calender. I'm always looking for ways to make my website a little more user friendly.  Thanks for taking the time to view my work.  I enjoy creating work and showing it to everyone that's willing to look and listen.  I also encourage other artists to build a portfolio, find voice, and show the whole world what you have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment