Cube Gallery

Sunday, May 20, 2012

2nd Annual Pet Project Was A Total Success!!!

I would like to thank everyone that took time out of their busy day to come to this event yesterday in Mount Holly.  I met a lot of cool people, laughed and learned through most of the day.  Yes, Carl's Gallery had some sales $$$ :).  I enjoyed displaying my art and sharing my story with everyone that would listen.  When it comes to having an art event it is important to keep in mind that it takes a dynamic team to make it happen! As an artist, having unlimited potential I create, encourage, grow, network and have fun! :)  It was my first opportunity to have such a large exposure in the Mount Holly community.  Thank you to everyone that donated furball and bow wow food!  Food is needed year round! Keep it coming!!!  I will be making a super special announcement this week!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment