Cube Gallery

Monday, January 14, 2013

Work Every Medium Possible

When it comes to working in a Medium, I enjoy the growth and Ah-Ha moments!  There's so much to learn and discover in this totally creative process.  I will be working a variety of mediums this year.  I figured that I would take a moment to share.  I will be working Chocolate for several reasons that will development me as an artist.  I look forward to working metal.  Working metal will open the door to several other projects that I have been waiting to work on. Clay, I love working this medium because it has that strong connection to childhood.  Playing in the mud is something that all of us as children have done at some point.  Playing in the mud as an adult is even more fun than you can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment