Cube Gallery

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Work Every Medium You Can!

Work every medium that you can, it develops your skill.  I'm very big on skill building.  Every moment of every day is an opportunity to build up your skills.  You can get a barrage of Ah-Ha moments by having the intestinal fortitude to experiment with new mediums and materials.   If you have not worked with wood, try it!  I'm enjoying my journey working with wood.  So far I have created a customized table and 3 wooden shields.  One of those shields now has a metal cover and a a coating of paint.  I am currently making a Spartan shield!  My other 2 shields that I'm working on are going to feature the beauty of wood.  One is going to remain all wood to feature carving.  The third shield is going to be a combination of wood and a little metal.  I'm enjoying the growth and Ah-Ha moments that I'm receiving from working these mediums and projects.  Keep Winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment