Cube Gallery

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

HOPE IS AN ANCHOR!

HOPE is an anchor! We all go through storms in life.  We make through the storm by being anchored in Jesus Christ.  That is how we conquer every storm! "Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:5. This is how you are able to deal with the house burning down, death, robbery, abandonment, separation, abuse, identity theft, bank fraud, adultery, carjacking, bankruptcy, foreclosure, slander  and anything that you or yours have encountered.  "Sustain me according to your promise, and I will live; do not let my hopes be dashed." Psalm 119:116. When Apostle Paul was at sea he was on a ship that encountered hurricane winds and they dropped 4 anchors. "Fearing that we would be dashed against the rocks, they dropped four anchors from the stern and prayed for daylight." Acts 27:29. You can make it through every storm by being anchored into Jesus Christ!  Now the you know this you can start your evening session working on your craft.  I'm happy to share that I have been getting joy out of my current painting projects! NEVER GET TIRED OF WINNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment