Cube Gallery

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Too Blessed to be Stressed

It is a blessing to be alive today!  It is great to be appreciated, and in high demand!  I have several projects that I will be working on this week.  As a business we are taking some serious steps forward.  There were a few set backs, that have overcame.  The best statement to anyone that says that you can't accomplish or tries to destroy your dream, the answer is to be as happy and successful as possible.  So when I talk about putting points up on the score board that's what I'm referring to.  As an artist I am blessed to have a significant increase in my skill level and production this year.  These are exciting times that we are living in today!  I choose to be in God's Full Will and get every blessing that has my name on it.  Others around me are reaping an overflow and those that are out in the woods running are missing out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment