Cube Gallery

Monday, November 17, 2014

Working Craft and Big Launch!

Everyday has been filled with action, adventure and creation.  Leather right now is getting a lot of my attention.  The bracelets are doing very well.  Several other leather products are going to be launched very soon.  It has been an exciting journey getting strong growth working my craft.  When it come to leather, sewing, cutting and a lot of planning is required.  Continue to work your craft to develop your skill level, gain greater understanding of self and create wonderful work.   As an artist we also feed off of each others creative energy.  I don't do the nocturnal thing like a lot of people are doing these days.  I get my rest, for peace of mind, clarity and super focus.  I work some special projects late when needed in order to complete them and capture them on film.  I recommend making sure you get the proper rest to have your right mind on the road and dealing with people.  Get your rest and don't allow anyone to convince you to not follow the goodness that's meant for you in this lifetime.  You win when you work your craft!  Many people don't figure out who they are, several will be spending time trying to figure you out.  The times we live in 2014, holding a door for a woman generates a tremendous amount of energy.  It is far from common place and too many people expect something or having to do something.  It's just holding a door with no strings attached.  Additionally, at this stage of my life I'm going to be me.  When someone chooses to do crazy, I don't try to figure it out or question.  As long as they are not trying to hurt themselves or others they can be crazy another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment