Cube Gallery

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Perfect Your Craft

The more you work your craft the quicker you will grow and discover more about yourself.  I paint and cook on a daily basis.  My experiences and discoveries are like no other and they project me into even more ideas and understanding of the world.  I enjoy what I do. I'm very content with my lifestyle. I know that I have unlimited potential and will continue to learn, grow and teach.  I love experiencing awesome moments of discovery everyday!  I have noticed that not only my paintings have themes but the meals that I prepare do as well.  The weather is starting to get a little cooler.  I have gumbo on my mind and will be painting some winter scenes very soon.  I have enjoyed the summer and fall starts next week officially.   I love all of the seasons, especially when you live in the areas that you can see the changes come and go.  I have been very busy lately with school, diversifying my portfolio, building credentials and working special projects.  I have not been doing as many reviews as I would love to do.  I make time during my weekends and late night to help and encourage other artists to perfect their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment