Cube Gallery

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New Work Just Out of the Kiln!

It has been an exciting week!  I have several works that have come out of the kiln.  I'm excited about my glazed and bisque fired pieces.  I can see definite growth in my skill and ability over this semester.  I'm in the process of exceeding my personal goals in all of my classes.  I love the journey and the personal understanding of my inner universe and how I'm connected to the world.  I happily show my work to everyone that's willing to look and listen.  As an artist, I have built up a following of my work.  It is amazing how many people are interested in what I'm currently working on.  The excitement and energy generated by all of my fans motivates me to produce unique work.  Additionally I daily work with other artists, by providing encouragement, support, critiques and fundamental art instruction.  As an artist, it is important to develop your craft as much as possible.  Experimenting with clay, wood, metal, glass, ice or other mediums will give you great flexibility and longevity as an artist.  There are artists that are constantly trying to find their voice.  I work in multiple mediums daily, which give me a total experience and boost in my creativity.  I wake up everyday fired up to create work that I dreamed about creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment