Cube Gallery

Saturday, July 5, 2014

New Product on www.childsart007.webs.com

Check out my new accessories for the Customized Leather Bracelets.  Double snap Customized
Leather Bracelet with over 50 hammered images created by Award Winning Artist Carl Childs.  Accessorized with 1 Concho.  Variety of Conchos are based on availability.  Conchos cost an additional $15-$100 for labor and materials.  Conchos will be Gold Plated, Sterling Silver Plated, Copper Finish, Brass Bronze, Swarovski Crystal, & Stamped Steel.  Inquire for availability.  ALL CUSTOMIZED ORDERS MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE. Place your order for your completed customized bracelet. Limited amount of Carl's Scripture Bracelets are in stock. *Cost for a Carl's Scriptural Bracelet is $22 for the Leather Bracelet with images and John 3:16, Luke 23:34 or other scripture & $15 for a Steel Cross Concho and additional work=$37.  "Thank you for taking time to support and promote the arts and me as an artist."  " A portion of  the proceeds from these sales are going to help Children's programs in several communities." Right now I'm working a solid strategy of teaching and production.  I will be branching out into larger markets this month.  I do my homework and then get set up in a new community selling my work. Never get tired of WINNING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment