Cube Gallery

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

TAKE THE HIGH ROAD GOD DEALS WITH THE HATERS (PART 1 FAMILY EDITION)

      It is a Blessing to be an Artist!  Yes, we think and see the world differently, but it is always with hope and positive energy.  Right now, by being out in several communities over the past few years is paying off.  I work several mediums weekly and get joy out of discovery AH-HA moments, skill increases, and the  creation of a finished product.  I'm thankful for all kind words, comments, art requests, sales and referrals.  I told family member less than a year ago that this moment would come.  The doubting Thomas' are still broke but I pray for them to hear God's voice and have Testimony and WIN just like I am doing!   Being in the FULL WILL OF GOD WORKS FOR EVERYONE WILLING TO BE THERE!  It feels like a vacation from all of the earthly rules because of the HIGHEST LEVEL OF FAVOR IS RECEIVED!

     I am encouraged to freely be obedient to the WORD, and live this life and get every skill, blessing and plan GOD intended for me since the foundation of the world.  Most people if they experience, HIS FULL WILL tend to be 60, 70, 80, 90 plus because they have been through so much and finally surrender it all to HIM for the first time or AGAIN.   As a child there are some things that I navigated past due to my partnership with GOD that many are still dealing with or paying for today.   I thank GOD who is my source, my Lord, my shield, my buckler, my everything!

      GOD has never turned on or abandoned me or anyone that has ever lived in any capacity.  It is the fake people that call themselves friends and church goes not being doers of the WORD and family thinking that they can get between you and GOD purpose for your life, are the vehicles the enemy uses to try and convince you to be DISOBEDIENT, PRIDEFUL, UNFORGIVING, INCONSIDERATE, SELFISH.  WHEN YOU PARTNER WITH GOD, you AGREE WITH HIM AND YOU WIN!  NEVER ALLOW ANYONE NO MATTER WHAT POSITION THEY HOLD IN YOUR FAMILY, SCHOOL, WORK, OR COMMUNITY, BE CONVINCED ONLY ON THE TRUTH.  YES, LIVE TO GIVE, TEACH, LEARN AND GROW.  BE POSITIONED TO BLESS OTHERS BECAUSE YOU ARE BLESSED TO DO SO AND IT IS BEING OBEDIENT TO THE WORD.  I TRUST IN GOD THAT THE DAY WILL SOON COME THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO LIVE ON 10% OF MY INCOME AND TITHE AND CHANGE THE WORLD WITH THE OTHER 90%.  NEVER GET TIRED OF WINNING AWARD WINNING AMERICAN ARTIST CARL CHILDS.  YES!!! COPYRIGHT 2014 CARL'S GALLERY & MTC ART WORLD PRODUCTIONS.


No comments:

Post a Comment