Cube Gallery

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Be an Artist!

It is important to be very flexible and strive to be an artist.  There are too many artist that want to focus on one subject or medium.  That view will always limit your success, opportunities and audience.   Striving to be an artist will give you the maximum opportunities to grow, produce, establish following, increase strength of name.  It is simple, as an artist you can create work in all of the mediums that you have been exposed to.  I strive to work as many mediums as possible.  These are skills that I put in my kit bag to be used when I need to produce work for a customer.  I love to paint.  I'm not a painter.  I work with clay on the wheel and hand build, I'm not a potter.  I make art with chocolate.  I'm an artist! I  can make multiple works of art is a variety of mediums.  I can produce high quality work within a short period of time.  I have and can generate work to meet the demands of  high volume sales with the United States or abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment