Cube Gallery

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

THE DEAL

THE DEAL

I produce and sell my art to insitute major change in communities around the world.  My art has been used to feed children, support animal hospitals, fight cancer and provide hope for elderly and disabled people. I want to spread my artistic message globally to connect communities, bridge cultural barriers and promote healing.

It takes a team to be able to achieve and sustain this goal.  That is why I am asking you to purchase, view, comment and provide opportunities for my art. In return I will focus my efforts  in your community by: 1. Art workshops for children and Senior Citizens.  2. Use resources from my art to grow and improve your libraries.  3. Augment art programs at your local schools. 4. Mentor and guide the next generation of artists. 5. Establish contact with your local Art Guild and help them accomplish their mission. 6. Partner with your local, county, and state law enforcement agencies to provide new and innovative programs. 7. Speak to you local government on your behalf to promote cultural programming.  8. Provide scholarship and grant guidance to local colleges. 9. Increase art programs and opportunities for special needs children and adults. 10. Speak to Federal Government representatives, on your behalf, about new art programs in your community.

No comments:

Post a Comment