Cube Gallery

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Libraries Rock!

Today I spent time in Lincolnton at Gaston college showing my work.  The student show had ended at the Dallas campus on June 27th. I brought all of my pieces from that show and gave several instructors, staff and students a chance to see my work.  I brought sculpture: Lion Table, Man's Influence on Wood.
Ceramics: Melting Candle and Paw Pads. Painting: Crayons by Design  All of the work was well received!  Ms. King and the rest of the library staff have been very supportive and encouraging! Additionally at he Morris library Ms. Solomon and all of the staff have been very helpful and have provided and outlet for me to show my work! I am greatful to all of them for this wonderful support!  As an artist, it is a golden opportunity to be able to present work to the community!

Art is at the following libraries:
Morris Library
Gaston Regional Library
Cherryville Public Library
Mt. Holly Public Library

No comments:

Post a Comment