Cube Gallery

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Artist Statement

Artist Statement:  The primary theme of my work is skyscapes.  These works focus on rare moments in time that may be overlooked or missed due to the noise of life.  When looking at the ever changing sky, it is impossible to stay feeling lonely, sad or depressed.  My purpose as an artist is to always present my craft with ultimate vim and vigor.  I am responsible as an artist to help facilitate the personal connection between the individual, the art and nature, reminding them of the positive things of life.  I was created to gather materials and forge them into something awe inspiring and new.  Additionally I am responsible to promote, encourage and remind present and future artists of our duty to capture every moment or event possible.  I passionately project a prodigious powerful plethora of paint on cold chalky canvas caressing it with color.  I spend time throwing a multitude of shapes into the fiery furnace to be forever frozen by fire.  I look forward to growth and maturity in my craft while still maintaining a soft clean innocent look and distinctive strokes.  I want to spread my artistic message globally to connect communities, bridge cultural barriers to promote healing. Most importantly to provide current artist renewed energy and to stir up some of the greatest ideas for generations to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment