Cube Gallery

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

OK I'm Excited About This...

OK, yes I'm pretty fired up about this blog.  This is something I have been wanting for sometime now.  It isn't the Porsche I supposed to get back in high school.  I'm happy that I can have a place to share some of my ideas and communicate some of the why I'm an artist.  Now I will be able to talk not only about art but give some of the stories or recipes behind them!  Before anyone has the time to ask.  GUMBO DECLASSIFIED  and Chocolate Splash are still in the works. I had to change the name on that last show.  It was originally title Carl's Chocolate Splash.  My cell phone started ringing around the clock.  No I am not going to be covered in chocolate or anything like that.  I have a special cookie I have designed that I'm trying to workout something special! Yes chocolate is one of the mediums I work with. That is why I have to be a photographer to capture the show before everyone eats it.  My exhibit CHILDS 1859 is going to need a home this summer or fall season.  I have to go for now. I just wanted to capture a few of my wild thoughts before I go back into creation mode for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment