Cube Gallery

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

13 July 2011 Project Provenance!

Good Morning to all ! I have been very busy working on some new projects! Mint Hill is rolling great and there will be an article out on Friday!  My exhibit Last One Standing is at the Lowell library. Additionally I have been working on Project Provenance!  This is a way I can provide you more information about my work, when it was created and where it has been.  It is something I have been wanting to do. I have kept records most I know off the top of my head! I prefer to be sure!

I have also spent time on fan art review! This site is an opportunity for an artist to get instant feedback on your work! There are several opportunities to be recognized and encourage others. Yes you get the chance to review others work as well. It is free to be a basic member. To be a premier member there is a cost. You can see my work and purchase my work at www.fanartreview.com/carl_childs.  don't forget it is an underscore between my first and last name (carl_childs)! It is not a hyphen or underline!  Thanks for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment