Cube Gallery

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Screensavers Available & Building Screensaver Gallery

Right now I'm still going through the images that will be available for screen savers. To me it is important to provide a high quality screen saver that doesn't have the spy ware issues.  It is a hard decision to decide which images are going to be inducted into the screen saver gallery. I'm going through exhibit records to verify some statistical information. Right now I'm considering a range of my images. I'm considering some of my most popular work. Also this would be a good time for me to release some of my digital images. My digital images have been seen by an extremely small group.  I will be in different communities today and over the next few days showing my work.  This will be an ongoing project which will build up a sizable screen saver gallery.  Just like all of my originals and prints that are purchased, the screen savers are for the intended purpose.  Currently on the table for consideration is: Offer a screen saver for buyers of my original works.  When a buyer or collector purchase an original work, they would be offered either a free or discounted screen saver of the work they purchased.  The jury is still out on this decision. Order yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment