Cube Gallery

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Vault- (Special Projects Declassified)

Hello to everyone today! I have been spending time promoting my work and getting ready for school!  I have reached some more of my fitness goals over the summer.  I'm looking forward to this upcoming semester. There are a lot of projects that I will have in class to accomplish ,  I have some plans to produce some serious work!  I will continue to work clay for the rest of the year.  I will focus on wood and metal this semester.  I will be working on "Specials Projects" that will go into the vault.   Vault items are going to be one of a kind created objects that are going to blow your mind!  I plan on using unique materials and ancient processes.  Special paperwork will be required for handling and displaying these works! Some of these works are going to require special installation from the ceiling.  The heat is really going to get turned up producing great work!  The media is going to be running wild with the stories and interviews so you shouldn't miss too much. Thanks for reading my blog. Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment