Cube Gallery

Friday, July 29, 2011

Brighter Skies Exhibit Ends in 2 Days!

 Today is a great day to get away from the heat and view my art at Litaker Gallery! The air is turned up to the make it snow setting!  My work is on display at Mint Hill Arts, 7714 Matthews-Mint Hill Road, Tuesday through Saturday, 10 am to 3 pm.  I would like to say thank you to everyone that has had this exhibit possible. The Lord has blessed me with the talent to produce wonderful work! It amazes me each time I look at my work! My brother, Charlie who has hung several shows and who is currently updating my website.  The website will be up within 24-48 hours.  Additionally he has taken great pictures of my work and provided opportunity for my work to be displayed in SC! Tony and The Mint Hill artists and volunteers that safely handled my work, hung and labeled this show.  A special thanks to Erica and the Matthew-Mint Hill Weekly for writing and printing an AWESOME story that presented me to the community in such a strong way! A special thanks to Cheryl and the Gaston Gazette for elevating my image to superhero status. Great story and on time photo coinciding with movie release!  A special thanks to Thomas and the Belmont Banner for super quotes and projecting my artistic message into the community.  You have to read and see the article to know what I'm referring to.  A super thank you to all of my sponsors, collectors, fans, FANARTREVIEW Family, and instructors!  I want to extend my dearest gratitude to the Rauch family, their staff and board that have believed in me, my work and vision.  They have made a direct investment in my future. I have been selected out of several artists to be awarded the 2010-2011 Jeanne Rauch Art Scholarship and now the 2011-2012 Jeanne Rauch Art Scholarship!  I have been fired up from the beginning producing my work.  Receiving this honor 2 years in a row paves the way for me to get my fine arts degree! I wanted to make sure that I mention everyone. There doesn't have to be any unsung heroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment