Cube Gallery

Thursday, December 27, 2012

27 December 2012 Still Working Craft Relentlessly

Still working my craft several hours a week.  Even though school is out, I'm not fully in a vacation mode.  New work is being created and current work is being enhanced.  I strive to work several different mediums a week.  I do have special project that I am working on that demand outdoor work.  As I continue to work I   continue to encourage my students to get in 40-60 working your craft every week.  It is a realistic goal that will give you tremendous growth and credibility.  When you are operating at a high operational tempo you win in so many different ways.  Each of those ways are beneficial to you, your craft and the community as a whole.  Promoting the arts and securing it's place in the future should be on the forefront of each artist's mind.  Together we can create and discover the next wave of art that will take the world by storm.  Work as if it is impossible for you to fail.  Always work this way and maintain it throughout your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment