Cube Gallery

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Working on Art for Blind & Visually Impaired

I have seen it in real life and on television of a blind person being left behind during an art show. Sometimes they are walked through the show with someone describing the images.  I'm currently working on a show that is to be touched.  This would bridge the gap and create a visual art experience for the blind and the visually impaired.  Everyone deserves to have the opportunity to enjoy art, no matter what senses they may or may not have.  I have though about this project for a long time.  Now I know is the time to create.  This is a first a show that you can put your hands on the work.  I will be featuring work to get feedback around the community today and in the weeks to come.  I have my own original design and will continue to create patterns that will AWE the mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment