Cube Gallery

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

BATS TEAM LEADER REPORT (MISSION COMPLETE)

The entire team has completed all of the 2012 requirements for the BATS class.  It was a pleasure to be able to have the opportunity to teach this unique class.  This class stimulated my creative abilities as well. Last night the team completed the mission and had a party after class had ended.  Class members are supposed to continue working their craft and communicating with me.  Those that are, benefit and are on a high priority track with their projects.  I'm constantly working on several special projects and will be introducing them in 2013.  When it comes to setting goals, it is important to not just meet them but exceed the goal.

There will be new classes taught by me in 2013.  Follow this blog and my website for details as they are revealed.  As an artist, it is important to constantly learn and emerge into the best person possible. I'm constantly encouraging others to learn their voice and share it with the world!  Set goals, establish milestones, recruit the motivation and consistently move forward towards the finish line. KEEP WINNING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment