Cube Gallery

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Field Trip Was Success (A Week to Remember)

The Field Trip was an AWESOME life changing experience for everyone involved.  I knew that we could have a super time without having to line up all of the Mercedes and convoy to the airport to go to Europe.  I did share my Carl's Cruise which will be happening in 2013. :)  The Chocolate Fountain should be exiting the kiln this week.

This is week is going to be AWESOME!  My first BATS class will be completed this week. We will make future plans for a graduation. BATS this week is going to be action packed and loaded with a tons of legal stuff and MISSION ONE orders will be issued soon!!!  I will be in the newspaper this week building value, you have to look.  Thursday, I will be in the horse drawn buggy as I enter the Arts and Science Hall at Gaston College for my Coronation as "YOUR ROYAL EMINENCE"  calling me Carl was just too short. "Also "Carl your AMAZING" was getting to be too common.  Who knows some art work may have sold, I may have another award or aliens may come get the "haters" :) Don't come running to me if you are a hater.  The aliens are only going to take you on that long awaited vacation or maybe this is you chance to just get away from it all! :)  Spock and Tuvok  both agree that taking the BATS Class is the only logical move to make for November 5th.   Also I heard them whisper something about giving the BORG your address if you don't take my class.  I could be wrong.  I almost have a cloaking device wired into my Porsche.  Later this week is going to be Carl's Mini Geometry/Arcade Game Contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment