Cube Gallery

Monday, October 22, 2012

Several Events This Week

I will keep working my craft and build strong numbers for my studio time.  Today I spent time going through an interview with the media and was on blog talk radio earlier this morning.  Additionally I have been busy building value and selling art.  The Chocolate Fountain will be out of the kiln glaze fired this week.  I will be able to give more of an update tomorrow.  Chocolate Test will be this week also!  Chocolate tests and fountain test will take up approximately 6-8 hours this week.  I currently have 3 solo shows going on in the community.  I still have work in a combined show in downtown Gastonia (Arts On Main) that will be on display for 2 more days.  I'm also inviting everyone to Jeanne Rauch Gallery to see my 3D work that is on display there.  How you like me now! :)  I'm still recruiting people for my November 5th class!!!  Additionally I'll be working pastels this week a minimum of 8 hours. I will be mapping Project Soar tomorrow and will dedicate 3 1/2 hours to upgrade this project to level 3 status.  Starting new clay work tomorrow a 2 1/2 hour investment.  I will also be waxing and glazing some of my bisque work. Tomorrow is going to be a highly productive day!  I have a 14 hour fitness investment scheduled for this week.  Also I have a 24 hour commitment to Carl's Geometry Game first appearing in Kings Mountain, NC.  I also have some media things I need to follow up with for my solo exhibit and reception November 30, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment