Cube Gallery

Sunday, October 14, 2012

WORKING MY CRAFT (Working Smart Now!)


It was a very enjoyable week!  I feel comfortable with the level of learning and production that went on this week.  The Chocolate Fountain has several water test conducted this week for me to be able to maximize the arc that the chocolate will make when it arcs into the air.  Also there is a wood project/ceramic that I have not started putting any information out on yet.  Project Soar has also had more physical work, online research and glaze selection.  Additionally I have verified melting points of metal and gems before going into field test and experimenting.  New art work has also been moved into the Belmont & Dallas areas.  Additionally I was able to enter some beautiful work into another contest.  BATS now has new training aids for future operations.  Additionally I have created a new BATS RATING SCHEME and support form.  BATS scenarios and key information have been written everyday of this week.  One key thing I learned this week was that there's definitely a different mindset between a Production Artist trying to teach and one that has experience teaching or is focused on Art and Education.  Both I know are 2 different worlds and the experiences of both fields will impact the type of student that is developed.  One is focused more on the product.  The other is more focused on the student.  Trying to capture and witness that AH-HA moment!  Right now I have some projects that need to be worked on.  I will continue this blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment