Cube Gallery

Friday, October 19, 2012

Work Your Studio Time & Build Discovery, Value & Opportunities

Studio Time is the opportunity for discovery, mastery of skill and clarity of priorities.  It is your personal time that is an investment in YOU!  To not do your studio time is neglecting your craft's health.  Today I started my studio time at 6am and it didn't end until slightly after 7pm.  Tremendous value and skills were built today.  It will be a future discussion, a teaching point and not a casual conversation.  Establish minimum standards for your studio time and exceed them.  Your skill level and overall rating depends on it.  Your skills are the keys that can open doors.  How many keys do you have ready to use?  Tomorrow I will be on a field trip with my class.  I won't be saying where because it is by invitation only.  I still say thanks to everyone following my blog.

There will be a special announcement tomorrow about my latest event in the community!  Keep working to gain higher skill and understanding of your craft.  Keep WINNING!!!

American Artist Carl Childs
2012 BATS Master Instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment