Cube Gallery

Monday, November 5, 2012

BATS CLASS HOMEWORK (November 5, 2012)

Review the notes that you took tonight.  Read the syllabus again so you know what is expected of you for this class.  Create a list of your short term, midterm and long range goals so we can customize your program.  Don't listen to the noise of anyone saying that you can't win or be successful.  Be proud of yourself taking this first step towards victory.  Every class I will dedicate time to establishing and building value.  Read my blog and go to my website on a daily basis.  Follow the shows I have currently scheduled.  There will be tests on all of this information, especially all of the vocabulary builder for this class.  Lets keep the vision clear and move forward towards the finishing line.

 In this class, I tend to heavily use technology.  I will be using every tool that I can to make sure you understand and learn the material for this course.  You all have my email, which is the best way to reach me.  Additionally you all have my phone number, as I said earlier I tend to be in the mountains or other remote areas so I may not get good reception. Last but not least work your craft! I am expecting my artists to be working a minimum of 3 mediums a week for 10-20 hours for week one of class.  I am also expecting my singers to be singing 3 different genres of music everyday with a minimum of  21-24 hours for the first week of class.  I was shown some portfolio work tonight which was great.  That's how you get the "Immunity Idol" in this course.  Every action that you do in this course is going to translate into a "rating".  Additionally all of you are also responsible to work with technology a minimum of 10 hours this first week.  Next class will be the first "Opportunity" to see what you have learned so far in this action packed class.

I am an artist and will continue my quest of completing 64-80 hours in my craft this week.  When it comes to your craft, it takes discipline, dedication and vision to have the intestinal fortitude to blaze a trail to victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment