Cube Gallery

Friday, November 9, 2012

The Chocolate Fountain is at the Habitat for Humanity Fundraiser


.The Chocolate Fountain is at the Habitat for Humanity Fundraiser.  I have enjoyed the time spent at the fundraiser/art sale.  I have met some very interesting people who have asked me some great questions about my work.  I appreciate the invitation and opportunity to display my work and talk with the community.  I enjoy talking with people about my art.  I made sure I had a good balance of  paintings, ceramic and prints.  Each piece has such a unique look, it makes each work a conversation piece.  Habitat for Humanity is a great program that empowers individuals to become 1st time homeowners!  This program is among the best programs in the world that you can invest you time, money that will provide opportunity and legacy

No comments:

Post a Comment