Cube Gallery

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Habitat For Humanity Was a Super Opportunity

Today was another AWESOME day!  I was able to spend several hours talking to people from all walks of life Thursday through Saturday.  I enjoy talking with people.  I'm amazed about the wide variety of topics and personal testimonies that were shared with me especially today.  It is true, time flies when you are having fun.  I spent a good part of today sculpting a piece of clay into my next work.  It was amazing how people gathered around to watch and ask questions.  Everyone that came by was excited to see the Chocolate Fountain!:)  It was the talk of the day!  I always make sure I have a strong mix of my work  in every show.  My main table, had the Chocolate Fountain as the center piece surrounded by butter trays, spoon rests, mono prints and acrylic paintings on tabletop easels.  To my back was a half circle of easels with intaglio prints and acrylic paintings.  I moved everything from the center stage location that I was given of Thursday to the door that went into the Re Store area.  Today I was the last artist on site that was invited to the Habitat for Humanity!  I wanted to see this event to the end and perseverance is power!

No comments:

Post a Comment