Cube Gallery

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Special Thanks to Kings Mountain Herald for Super Story!

The Kings Mountain Herald has done it again, by consistently writing a Super story about me.  The article has one of the hugest pictures you will ever see in a newspaper. The article dominates the front page of the Lifestyles section, loaded with large color pictures.  The story puts together all of the high points of my art career.  It talks about graduation, BATS, Carl's Mini Geometric Game and so much more. It is a blessing to get super coverage.  The newspaper helps keep my message and focus on the arts, fresh in multiple communities.  Additionally the reporters and photographers interest in my work establishes something that I teach in my class, value.  Always remember that you are winning!  That you have unlimited potential and possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment