Cube Gallery

Sunday, November 18, 2012

New Organic Sculpture Near Completion

I'm happy to report that my new Organic Sculpture is almost complete.  Before the night is over I will have another 12 hours or more invested in this super work!  I am constantly encouraging my student to work their craft.  Working my craft is very important for growth and discovery!  Each day can have a shift in the focus work of the day.  I tend to work on multiple projects at the same time.  In a typical day I will dedicate 2-4 hours drawing/sketching.  Then I dedicate 8-10 to clay and the last slot 8-10 is for wood or other special projects.  I do make adjustments with my day to ensure time for classes, priority projects and community events. Each day I strive to invest at least 8 hours in one of my active mediums and work a minimum 3 mediums as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment