Cube Gallery

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

PROJECT DECLASSIFIED CUSTOMIZED TABLE

After careful thought and now I'm publicly displaying the schematics to my latest creation.  My latest creation is a customized table.  This table is designed to feature a very unique piece of sculpture, one piece at a time. This table can stand alone or be put on top of another table to put work at eye level.  This feature gives you 2 completely different experiences of the work.  I have created another unique work from materials that was bought in my local community.  I have moved this work up to stage 3 and I'm quickly nearing completion.  I have been using serious power equipment and have been blessed and continue to be blessed to be safe.  All of the images come from above and I'm the recipient with the testimony to share.  I will be continuing to work with some serious power equipment.  Each piece of equipment is highly dangerous and I wear all my safety equipment and stay focused on the task.  I do not answer any calls, texts or noise that imps try to bring to the table.  When I'm in the zone, I'm one with the project and see it to completion.  This project is totally original and I have boldly experimented and created all original curves in all of the wood.  Tomorrow will be early assembly work.  I haven't decided if I will stain it soon.  I love the look of the raw wood.  I can say that it won't be painted.  This is my first table, it may get upgraded with glass and a little BLING.  Stay tuned!  The sky is the limit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment