Cube Gallery

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Soldier of Clay in Charlotte (Part1) Scene I

I'm very excited to share with everyone that last night was a SUPER event.  The music was on point with sound quality, energy and diversity of genre.  All of the musicians are master artists, that work their craft and establishes the best mood that can create a memorable night.  Everyone lets give our musicians a standing ovation for a craft well done!  When it comes to the food. It was a bad....shut your mouth.  The food was a plentiful plethora of pleasing and pleasant delights for every pallet.  I love the presentation of the the food. It was visually stunning!  I had to take a picture of my food before I ate it.  To me this was a cherished moment that had to be captured and shared! Now I need everyone to back away from their computers and stand up again to give a standing ovation for the food.  Please be seated.  Now we are about to do our first internet toast on my blog.  Stand up again!  Raise your glass.  It doesn't matter what's in your glass. Just raise it.  My glass has milk, it's the first food my mommy started me on. :)  So don't worry about it.  Let's give a job well done to Project Art Aid Staff, The Musicians, The Chef and last but not least the artists.  Without the artist, the world would be a very dismal place.  Drink your beverage, be blessed and please be seated.

No comments:

Post a Comment